Closed Job: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
We are not currently hiring for this position.
FiveFifty is seeking an SEO Analyst to manage the development and implementation of digital customer acquisition strategies. This role will be responsible for the strategy and execution of tactics for a variety of clients across multiple fields and industries.
The SEO Analyst will be creative and technical with deep understanding of best practices in search advertising. They will be able to analyze data and make optimizations to continually improve campaign performance and communicate those changes effectively to clients.
With a decade of experience in media buying and campaign optimization, FiveFifty delivers cutting edge programmatic audience buying at scale across digital and traditional media. We increase return on ad spend through web, mobile, video, search, broadcast, out-of-home, and social channels. Online, we leverage targeting options and brand protection technology to engage specific audiences while keeping our clients’ brand safe. Our reporting makes sense of complex data and provides clients with transparency. Data powers optimization. Optimization ensures media dollars achieve more.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points both internally and to clients directly
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills